Use of this website
You must comply with the following items in order to use our website:
- The Acceptable Use Policy as detailed below.
- All applicable laws and regulatory requirements, including privacy laws.
- The intellectual property statement as detailed below.
We give you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable, non-transferrable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive and revocable license to access and use our Website, including any software or application as part of the services we offer. We offer this license solely to enable you to use atomstudios.com specified in the manner as permitted by these terms.
Failure to comply with the terms will result in the termination of the license.
Any information on the website, or access to the website must not be copied, modified, sold/loaned/leased/distributed/traded.
Acceptable Use Policy
As a condition of your use of the website, you agree to follow the Acceptable Use Policy and not directly or indirectly misuse the website. This includes but is not limited to the below examples:
- You must not violate applicable laws or regulations in any way.
- You must not violate the privacy or infringe the rights of others.
- You must not use atom-studios.com for unlawful or any unauthorized purposes.
- It is against our terms to distribute, publish or share materials that are unlawful, inappropriate, profane, pornographic, obscene, indecent, libelous, defamatory, abusive, or knowingly false, and/or that infringe intellectual property rights.
- Search, access, or create accounts for the Website by any means (automated or otherwise) other than our publicly supported interfaces.
- Attempt to financially benefit from the sale of any content from our website.
- Test the website or any of our systems for any weaknesses or vulnerabilities.
- Breach or attempt to violate any security or authentication measures that we have in place.
- Attempt to disrupt the network or host – for example sending malware or any software which is intentionally designed to cause damage to a computer, server, user, or computer network.
- You must not attempt to reverse engineer or disassemble the website, which includes attempting to determine the website source code.
- The sending of unsolicited communications such as adverts or conduct surveys which have not been authorized by atom studios.
- Interfere with private or non-public parts of atomstudios.com
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email.
- The sending of deceptive source-identifying information is prohibited.
Your Account and Password
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. This includes the responsibility for limiting access to your computer. Responsibility for activities that occur under your account are to be accepted by you. You are also held responsible for your password and keeping it safe. Your account must not be shared or transferred to anyone else.
atom studios is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. atom studios reserve the right to refuse or cancel services or remove or edit content as we deem necessary.
Third Party Sites and Services
atom-studios.com may contain links to other websites which aren’t under our control – please note that we aren’t responsible for the contents of any third party site. atom studios provide these links to you as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement.
Certain services which are available on atom-studios.com are delivered by third party sites/companies. By using any product, service or functionality from the atom-studios.com domain, you consent that atom studios may share data and/or information with any third party who we have has a contractual relationship with in order to provide the requested product, service or functionality.
Intellectual Property and prohibited activity policy
As a condition of your use of the website, you warrant to atom studios that no unlawful or prohibited activity will be enacted on atom-studios.com. Unlawful and prohibited activities are listed out in these terms but are not limited to;
- Using of the website in a manner which may disable or damage it.
- Using the website in a way which may negatively impact the performance of the website or affect others enjoyment of the website.
Content such as imagery, animations, logos and text plus software is the property of either atom studios (or our suppliers) and is subsequently protected under the relevant intellectual property law. In using this website you are therefore agree to abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, or restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto. You agree to not exploit any of the content on atom-studios.com this includes:
- Reverse engineering,
Make reproductions or duplications
The information, software, products, and services included in or available through the site may include inaccuracies or accidental errors. Therefore changes and updates may occasionally be made at any time.
atom studios make no representations of the accuracy of the information, content or services which are on the website.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall atom studios be liable for any damages such as but not limited to damages for loss of use, data or profits, relating to the use or performance of the site.
Address: 650 South 500 West unit 295, Unit 295, Salt Lake City Utah 84101, United States
Changes to Terms
Termination of the contract
These terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or us, this can be achieved by:
- If you should choose to stop using the Website any time by deactivating your account or
We suspend or terminate your access to our website as are within our rights.